Apartment / Flat for Rent Overview
Located on an upper floor of a stunning 1903 Art Nouveau building by famous Parisian architect Auguste Perret, it boasts luxurious, spacious interior; great location, and of course, a mind-blowing view of the Eiffel Tower - you can almost embrace it.
The living room and dining room areas are graced with custom-made designer furnishings from such 20th century luminaries as Le Corbusier. With a larger-than-life Eiffel Tower and a vast, fully equipped kitchen, this apartment is the ideal place to organize a romantic, candle-lit dinner for two, or business dinner for eight - in style (we can organize catering and table-waiting services for you). Imagine for a moment sipping champagne in a room lit by the sparkles of the Eiffel Tower, right there, in full view from the apartment.
The large master bedroom has a king-size bed and the only neighbor you can see from the large windows, is yet again - Lady Eiffel Tower. As a matter of fact, you can admire that Eiffel Tower from almost every room in the apartment - even when relaxing in a hot bath, or taking a shower, or even getting dressed in the spacious dressing room.
A second, smaller bedroom is equipped with a small desk and a day bed with a pop-up trundle. The trundle rolls underneath the daybed when not in use and when in use will hold an extra twin mattress, offering a second sleeping surface when the mattresses are separated, or a queen-size area for two when pushed together.
For those unfamiliar with Paris, the vicinity of the Trocadéro makes this location a prime spot from which to discover Paris, without the feeling of being a tourist.
Rental cost includes twice-a-week cleaning and change of linen and towels.
Sixth floor (seventh US); Accessible by elevator; two balconies; Master bedroom and small office/den/bedroom; large fully-equipped kitchen; two toilets; bathroom, shower; dressing room; ample closet space; washer and dryer; full oven and microwave; air conditioning; stereo; DVD; Cable TV; plasma flat TV; Phone; Fast internet access with Wi Fi.
Closest metro station: Trocadéro.
- Bedrooms/Baths: The large master bedroom has a king-size bed and a walk in closet. The second bedroom is much smaller, but it has a trundle bed to sleep 2. A large bathroom with tub and a shower room are accessible from either the master bedroom from an independent entrance. There is also an independent toilet for guests.
- Exterior: there are two balconies with exquisite view of the Eiffel Tower..
- Amenities: Phone, Fast DSL Internet connection, Cable TV, Stereo, CD Player, Iron/Ironing Board, Hair dryer & curler, Heating
- Full Kitchen: Four-burner gas stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Full refrigerator, Cooking Utensils provided, Washer & Dryer, Toaster, Coffee maker, Espress machine, Blender, Water boiler, Coffee machine, Robot...
- One set of bed and bath linens, changed once per week
- Heating and/or AC
- Telephone (all incoming + outgoing national calls)
- Electricity and other utilities
- Cable TV
- DSL Internet / WiFi
Additional costs to be paid in advance or on the premises
- Museum passes; metro tickets; etc.
- Additional cleaning and change of linen
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Transport from/to the airport (see Services)
- Refundable Damage Deposit (see Terms & Conditions)
About This Paris Neighborhood
Passy is an exclusive area of Paris, France, located in the XVI arrondissement, on the Right Bank. It is traditionally home to many of the city's wealthiest residents.
The Trocadéro is an area of Paris, in the 16th arrondissement, across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower. The hill of the Trocadéro is also (more properly) known the hill of Chaillot (the name of a former village).
Important places include: Musée de la Marine, the Eiffel Tower, the Palais Chaillot, le Musée de l'Homme
- Trocadero: A very chic place, with plenty of cafés and restaurants, offering a full view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Closest Metro station: Trocader
- Art Nouveau style, built in 1903 by architect Auguste Perret and ceramist Alexandre Bigot.
- An interesting façade with its beehive of glass, lozenges, and above all, leafy glazed cladding. This house, created in 1903, can be considered well ahead of its time, since it shows already signs of Art Deco.
Apartment / Flat FAQ
- Is there a hair dryer in the apartment?
All of our apartments are equipped with a hair dryer.
- Is this a quiet apartment?
It is extremely quiet.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions not concerning this property.
These are reviews from guests who stayed at this apartment rental:
"Sorry, but there are no reviews for this property yet. Please check our other property reviews for a better impression of the quality of our service."
Paris, France Apartment for Rent