Apartment / Flat for Rent Overview
Located on Paris’s desirable Left Bank, the spacious three-bedroom apartment is steps away from the lively cafés and movie theaters of the Champs-Elysées and the rue Cler market, one of the city’s best open-air food markets. The nearby corner yields a spectacular view of the iconic Eiffel Tower.
Featuring graceful moldings, marble fireplaces, a gilt mirror and parquet floors, this notable space reflects Paris Pied-a-Terre’s signature sophisticated, chic Parisian style. The apartment is well-equipped for entertaining guests, featuring a warm, yet functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dining table that comfortably seats ten people. The dining room also features a built-in walnut console flanked by two floor-to-ceiling armoires.
The apartment’s main living space, painted in a soothing grey-green color, features a succession of floor-to-ceiling French windows adorned with flower boxes. A fully-functioning grey marble fireplace, situated below a graceful gilt mirror, serves as the room’s focal point, creating a relaxed yet refined atmosphere. Additionally, the space includes a flat screen television and two walnut cabinets equipped with a shelving system for CDs, books and valuables. Two compact bedrooms, a master bedroom and master bathroom complete this idyllic space perfect for entertaining or relaxing
- One set of bed and bath linens, changed once per week
- Telephone (all incoming + outgoing national calls)
- Electricity and other utilities
- Cable TV
- DSL Internet / WiFi
Additional costs to be paid in advance or on the premises
- Museum passes; metro tickets; etc.
- Additional cleaning and change of linen
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Transport from/to the airport (see Services)
- Refundable Damage Deposit (see Terms & Conditions)
About This Paris Neighborhood
The 7th arrondissement is one of the 20 arrondissements of Paris. It is bordered by the Seine River on the north, and it is located on the Left Bank. For the most part, this arrondissement comprises expensive residential neighborhoods and official buildings (ministries etc.).
Important places include: The French National Assembly, the Eiffel Tower, the Champ de Mars, École Militaire, the Invalides, all of which are within short walking distance from this apartment. Also, within walking distance, you'll find the Quai de Branly, Quai d'Orsay and Rodin museums.
Rue Cler market street (open daily, except Monday), is a cobbled pedestrian street lined with its chic shops and cafés. If you wish to learn the fine art of living Parisian-style, Rue Cler provides an excellent classroom (by Rick Steves, "Rue Cler: The Art of Parisian Living").
Local areas of interest include:
- The American Church is just around the corner
- The Invalides and the Esplanade des Invalides
- The Pont des Invalides and the Pont Neuf
- The Grand & Petit Palais
- The Seine river
- The Champ de Mars park, and the Eiffel Tower: a great place to relax or organize a picnic with family and friends, or for jogging.
- The American University of Paris; The Ecole Militaire;
- Closest Metro station: Invalides
- Closest Bus lanes: 28; 63; 69; 84
Paris, France Apartment for Rent